WARNING: This is an Archive - Try the New TestMy.net
Home

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

spcr
Home Forum Bank Of America Backs Illegal Aliens. Query:topic=18565.0

Home    Help    Search    Login    Register  

December 22, 2014, 05:41:12 AM
oldtestmy.net forums  |  Main Forum  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Topic: Bank Of America Backs Illegal Aliens. Advanced search
Pages 1 2 3 4  All Go Down
Author
Topic: Bank Of America Backs Illegal Aliens.  (Read 6962 times)
tommie gorman
Sophist Member
TMN Seasoned Veteran

"OLD GLORY"

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2007, 05:49:31 PM »

Why Boycott Bank of America?

Bank of America Supports illegal immigration and open borders.

Bank of America has been identified as part of the OBL Open Borders Lobby.

You should Boycott them for the following reasons.

Bank of America accepts the worthless Mexican ID called a Matricula Consular card. Only illegal aliens in America need this card to function.
Bank of America knowingly gives illegal aliens bank accounts and home mortgages at a time when foreclosures are at historically high levels for legal American citizens.
Bank of America is now targeting illegal aliens to receive credit cards with no social security or credit history. In effect, illegal aliens will be given preferential treatment over American credit consumers.
Bank of America gives tens of thousands of dollars to racist groups that support illegal immigration such as La Raza (The Race), MALDEF, and LULAC. They also give money to try and defeat immigration enforcement measures supported by the American public such as Arizona's proposition 200!
Companies like Bank of America want to make a buck off of illegal immigration while Americans pay the many costs associated with this crisis.

Existing federal law says they should not do it.

Aiding and abetting illegal aliens is a felony under federal law Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii). This law has a six year statute of limitations and companies currently violating these laws can be prosecuted up to six years in the future.

http://www.bankofamericaboycott.com/

I personally had no idea of this. What a load of dog poop.   angry

I still say it is time to build the Great Wall Of The Reo.

I definately signed it.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 05:54:15 PM by tommie gorman » Logged

IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

Sprint EVDO Rev. A * AMD 64 3500+ 2.2 GHz cpu Ram 2GB/XP Home * TCP Optimizer

saygoodie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 06:05:26 PM »

I'm an American of Mexican descent, and yeah, having people that aren't U.S. citizens preferred over me pisses me off. I don't feel like taking sides so whatever  Cool-2

dlewis23
Global Moderator
TMN Seasoned Veteran

HEY! ill put it down when im good and ready.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 06:13:19 PM »

a buddy of mine left bank of America because of this.

even with this I wouldn't bank at bank of america no matter what they suck.

mudmanc4
Expert

Nothin like almond aged wine lol

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 06:13:56 PM »

I wasn't going to post it , glad you did. haha 
 This takes me to a higher level on the "I see big business taking over America".
  I have closed my account w/ them and do not care to reopen another. :321: Even if it is just a research thing as they6 have stated. But what the hell?....if the government will let em in , why cant someone else make money off them? This country is gone, no one will stop it, and it will only get worse from here. I don't car if you wanna be here, I want you here, LEGALLY!
 These people (illegals) .....( mainly , Mexican ) have taken over 70 % of one of my businesses work in the past three years. They are creating higher crime rates than ever, w/ no repercussions. Southern California has to shut down some of there emergency rooms due to no being able to fix everyone for free.  idiot2

Ive had it  angry4, It sickens me this is allowed. We are not one anymore. We are divided, and we will and are falling. This topic is proof. I wanna puke  tongue2
I'm an American of Mexican descent, and yeah, having people that aren't U.S. citizens preferred over me pisses me off. I don't feel like taking sides so whatever  Cool-2
              Not taking sides is what has gotten us in this predicament, but I feel you should stand up for your right as an American , and take a side. Just because they can be like yourself and do things right. We all lose in the long run . All of us.

Those who take what they hear in the main stream media as fact, need to broaden there mental horizons by miles, listen to all, educate yourself,  and make your own decision! ~ me

resopalrabotnick
News Anchor
TMN Sr. Veteran

Troll by nature

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 06:27:02 PM »

on the plus side, bank of america is also helping keep some of the money the illegals make in the us by charging them much higher interest rates.

" border="0

click me! me too!
Give a man a fire and he is warm for a night, but set fire to him and he is warm for the rest of his life.

sig done by S7R1D3R

mudmanc4
Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 06:32:18 PM »

on the plus side, bank of america is also helping keep some of the money the illegals make in the us by charging them much higher interest rates.

This may be true, I dont know , as I am legal, and I pay more taxes where I live , and what I do, than 10, 000 illegals  Rolling Eyes I do know this, my credit score is in the top 10 % , and the other cards I have were very low interest on very low balances. But the Bank of past America, has been raising my rate regular. Way above anyone else. I was gonna ditch the card either way .

Those who take what they hear in the main stream media as fact, need to broaden there mental horizons by miles, listen to all, educate yourself,  and make your own decision! ~ me

resopalrabotnick
News Anchor
TMN Sr. Veteran

Troll by nature

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 06:34:12 PM »

i heard something about this on npr's all things considered a few days ago. you can look it up on their website, they have archives of all the past shows you can listen to. i believe a secured credit card for cardholder without ssn was in the 20 percent range.

" border="0

click me! me too!
Give a man a fire and he is warm for a night, but set fire to him and he is warm for the rest of his life.

sig done by S7R1D3R

mudmanc4
Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 06:41:20 PM »

You are correct this is a quote from NPR.

Quote from npr.com
Under the pilot program, cardholders typically put up a deposit to guarantee payment of their credit card bills. They also pay a relatively high interest rate in some cases, more than 21 percent.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=7388709

I still say it is not only an injustice to the American people, but immoral.

disturbed
News Anchor
TMN Veteran

I am and always will be disturbed.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 07:06:36 PM »

i love bank of america ;)

Are you down with the sickness !?

[ http://hackaday.com ]

resopalrabotnick
News Anchor
TMN Sr. Veteran

Troll by nature

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 08:04:49 PM »

hey, i'm the troll here. me and rtb that is. but since he doesn't peek out from under the bridge much lately i need to pick up the slack some.

" border="0

click me! me too!

sig done by S7R1D3R

Le_Murphant
TMN Friend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 08:32:05 PM »

Okay, I know it while I'm writing this, I disagree with most of you, but then again I might just be misinformed. My question is twofold:
1. Why don't you want mexicans to cross the border (legally or illegally)?
2. If they were to be accepted as american citizens, would you mind?

I admit not being informed on the issue, all I hear about are crazy texans that sit around the border with their snipers to shoot any illegal immigrants that would want to come in. I sincerely hope that is not the general position of the American public. I do not wish to start a racial war, I just want to have the opinions from both sides. Please enlighten me on this.

ninjageek
TMN Friend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 08:58:47 PM »

I may get flamed on this one. I guess my thoughts are America was founded by immigrants. Some of the greatest minds were immigrants. Einstein comes to mind. Allot of manual labor is preformed by immigrants, most of which is not wanted or needed by American's. Allot of foreign money is floating around in American banks. While I have no idea if he is right or not, Michel Moore swears bin laden has so much money in the u.s. If he ever decided to remove it, it could create big time issues with our economy. Seems odd we have yet to find and probably never will find bin laden. Just my humble opinion.

Doomsday

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 09:01:58 PM »

I started a Bank of America Account and didn't like how they were taking out a "Monthly Maintence Fee" so i cut the account.

::::::::::.. testmy.net test results ..::::::::::
Download Connection is:: 3766 Kbps about 3.77 Mbps (tested with 5983 kB)
Download Speed is:: 460 kB/s
Upload Connection is:: 363 Kbps about 0.4 Mbps (tested with 579 kB)
Upload Speed is:: 44 kB/s
Tested From:: http://testmy.net (Server 1)
Test Time:: 2006/12/08 - 8:57am
D-Validation Link:: http://testmy.net/stats/id-M62KQEFXR
U-Validation Link:: http://testmy.net/stats/id-0REA4PHKM
User Agent:: Opera/9.02 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en)

resopalrabotnick
News Anchor
TMN Sr. Veteran

Troll by nature

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 09:52:45 PM »

I may get flamed on this one. I guess my thoughts are America was founded by [...] ably never will find bin laden. Just my humble opinion.

the only problem with immigrants is that they don't pay into the social security system. make it easy for them to buy health insurance and pay into the social security system (make them legal) and a lot of problems would be solved. the illegal alien working for low wages and being exploited by unscrupulous employers is the real problem. make it easy for him (her) to become a legal alien and he will work for normal wages and help solve the social security crisis.

" border="0

click me! me too!

sig done by S7R1D3R

mudmanc4
Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 09:55:18 PM »

For all of those in need of information on just how this country was founded, Yes by immigrants. When things became organized, (ha)  we started an identification program. All people arriving in the U.S. were to show papers, to identify themselves.
 I am positive there were many exceptions.
 As the world is today , at the rate of tax we pay to live here, things must somehow wash. What I mean by this is , healthcare, outrageous, in the next 20 years , it will take roughly 20 % of your paycheck to insure yourself.
 Now, if there are people using the system  "leaching", things don't come to close to washing.
  You must also have somewhat of a financial idea to understand this one, there are things called "local economy", and things called " U.S. economy" . Local is when a place of business is owned by a local person, so the moneys stay in the area. And benefit and sustain the people that have created it. Right now this is being replaced by " big business ". So the money goes  who knows where, mostly to large out of state or even country banks.
 Look at this in a manner much larger, the people of this country, pay taxes, it helps fund all of the ridiculous thing people vote in.The only way this money can flow is to give folks jobs , so they can be registered , and pay taxes.
 When people come into this country, not paying any taxes, working for large unionized company's, illegally, they mainly send or take the money  "stolen" from the American people to there  "homeland".
 What this does first off , takes jobs away from folks that must pay taxes, and insurance. So inturn they cannot do the things they would like to do , like say eat . So they must go on what is called unemployment and after 6 months, they go on what they call welfare. Now, welfare is derived from .say it with me.........taxes . Thats right, but where are the taxes comming from? hmmmm, lets see, the quickest way to replenish a tax base , is to raise it. The ones that are still working, will pay more  ( thanks Lefty's). The entire system will eventually fail and is showing signs of it now. You see, if there are no workers that pay taxes they aren't buying things, the money flow slows. It's called recession. Soon to come.
 Where are the leaches going to go when the bloods gone? Home? not a chance its worse there , it's so bad , the president gives out GPS to find there way here in the dark. He says  get out there and bring back money, make it look like you want back the land we think they stole from us. Because they are so bad financially and corrupt, themselves they have rotted out the country from the inside out.

But what the hell, the U.S. has more problems than a few million people coming here each year to live off others right?

Print  Pages 1 2 3 4  All Go Up
oldtestmy.net forums  |  Main Forum  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Topic: Bank Of America Backs Illegal Aliens. « previous next »
Jump to:  

2006 testmy.net - Contact - Legal - This is an old version: Try the latest Speed Test